Over The Knee Boots

Over The Knee Boots





1. Stuart Weitzman 5050 boot here
2. Top Shop Destiny Boot here
3. Christian Louboutin Armurabotta boot here
4. Vince Camuto boot here
5. Stuart Weitzman Highland boot here

Over the knee boots are back this season as a must have, and I'm loving them!  I love their versatility as you can wear them with skirts, leggings or skinny jeans.  They add a bit of edge and sexiness to any outfit and I'm so happy the fall weather has arrived so I can pull mine out the the closet.  Above are some of my favorite picks for over the knee boots.  Will you be wearing them this season?

photo courtesy whowhatwear.com

1 comment

  1. yes, over-the-knee boots are back! I bought some amazing from Stuart Weitzman, so chic and comfy!
    Here is my last post on my blog wearing it:
    http://initialsla.com/made-in-la/

    have a nice saturday :-)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete