Ski Weekend Essentials: Off the Slopes

Ski Weekend Essentials: Off the Slopes





Happy Friday everyone!  Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend, or get to relax!  I am spending this weekend in Killington, VT  with my family.  I love to ski, but spending the weekend at a ski resort can be fun whether you hit the slopes or not.  There is always plenty to do whether it's snowshoeing, heading to a spa or hitting the bars.  In case anyone is planning a ski weekend this winter, I thought I'd share some essentials to pack for when you're not on the slopes.

*A chunky knit scarf to keep you warm,  I especially love this one from Paula Bianco

*A fun wool sweater with a french saying like this one by Bella Freud

*A beanie is a must have.  Love this fleece lined one from Plush

*A fun pair of mittens.  I love how these Jocelyn Mandy Rabbit Fingerless Mittens complete your outfit  whether wearing inside or outside

*A cozy pair of leggings.  These fleece lined leggings from Plush add an extra bit of warmth

*An over sized sweater to wear with the leggings.  Love this one one sale from Zara

*A pair of boots that are warm and keep you dry in the snow, like this pair from Sorel

0 comments