There Are Three Of Us In This Dress!










It's time I get to share some exciting news with everyone: my husband and I are expecting twins this summer!  We couldn't be happier or more excited.  I guess I can't hide the bump anymore as I'm showing earlier than I thought I would.  And not because I've been carb loading.... well maybe a little due to the nausea in my first trimester... but mainly because there are two in there.

Being an identical twin myself, I share such an amazing bond with my sister and it melts my heart knowing the bond that these two babies will share.  I truly feel blessed.  However, I know I am up for a challenge while dressing as I constantly get bigger, and my goal is to still be able to wear all the must have items for spring. Okay, I won't be attempting cropped tops, but I couldn't be happier that sneakers are so in this season!

Although my goal isn't to turn this into a maternity blog, Threads for Thomas is about my personal style so I will spend time discussing maternity dressing and sharing my personal outfits while trying my best to style my growing belly.  However, I am looking forward to the spring/summer collections hitting the stores and will still be covering all the top trends for this spring and summer, items everyone must have, clothing lines I love, and sharing beauty products I can't live without.  And of course with fashion month starting this week, I will be covering all my favorite shows from NYFW, and what we can expect to see this fall.

Since this is my first pregnancy, I am learning as I go along and would love to hear from you if you have any favorite stores for maternity shopping or products you would recommend.  I will also be sharing frequent outfit photos on my Instagram so if you want to see more bump style follow me @rachaeltleung.

Dress: Tobey Grey (old but similar here)
Leather: Veda (similar here)
Tights: Hue
Boots: Rosegold 
Belt: Elizabeth and James
Bag: Foley and Corinna (here)
Jewelry: Vita Fede, Rebecca Minkoff, Stella and Dot
Sunglasses: House of Harlow

1 comment

  1. Congratulations again! I will be curious to see how you can fashionably cover a twin bump! My only advice on clothes is to get fewer nicer pieces and just wear them to death. You'll never want to see them again when you're done!

    ReplyDelete