Rachael's Radar #1

Rachael's Radar #1



With the unofficial start to fall, it's time to start transitioning my wardrobe, and I've been loving everything grey and black (surprise, surprise).  Here are the items that are currently on my radar this week.  Some will be added to my closet, and others will have to remain on my wish list, for now.

1 & 2.  If you're going to buy a new pair of jeans this fall, it should be a pair of black distressed denim.  I'm loving this ripped up pair by Frame, or if you want a pair that's a little less distressed, these Citizens of Humanity are a great option.
3. Hat's have been the accessory to have, and as the cooler weather approaches, they make the perfect finishing touch to any outfit while keeping you warm.  This one by H&M is cute and a great price.
4 & 5. I love layering with little jackets when the weather cools down.  This boucle and leather jacket by Generation Love, and this floral knit jacket by Rebecca Taylor will add a polished touch to your black distressed denim.
6.  Lanvin Suede Shoulder Bag.  Enough said.
7. I love the color of these Zara Ankle Boots.  Not only will they look great with both jeans and dresses, but they appear more expensive than their $59 price tag.
8. I'm loving the length of this Rag & Bone Button Down Shirt.  Again, it is the perfect piece to wear with your distressed denim.
9. This Valentino Rockstud Trapeze Bag makes for a perfect work bag... or a great option for toting around bottles and diapers ;)

XO Rachael

0 comments