Tartan and a Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I can't even put into words how thankful I am this year for my family, but most of all, to have my two little men in my life.  Being a Mom has been the best gift I have ever received, and celebrating the holidays with my boys make it extra special.  While cleaning out my closet I found this old Betsy Johnson dress, and was excited to wear it, not only because tartan is a big trend this fall, but it makes a great outfit for the holidays.  I'm not loving how the top of the dress fits me, so I decided to style it as a skirt instead.  Here I paired it with a leather jacket, but I'm thinking a sweater worn over it will make a perfect outfit for Thanksgiving.








Dress (worn as skirt) Betsy Johnson (old but similar here on sale) // Leather Jacket: June (old but similar here on sale // Bag: Louis Vuitton// Sunglasses: House of Harlow// Boots: Lauren Ralph Lauren// Bracelet: Vita Fede// Ring: House of Harlow

I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving has a great holiday!  I'll be updating the blog with Black Friday sales so stay tuned.

XO Rachael

0 comments