Oversize Scarf


Can you believe it's already December, and Thanksgiving has come and gone?  I hope everyone had a great holiday.  I spent mine in  Killington, VT with my family, and couldn't have asked for a better weekend.  My favorite pastime is spending time with my family, and when we are all able to be together for the holidays it makes it extra special.  Now that the weather has cooled off, all I want to do is wrap myself in comfy knits and oversize scarves.  I love the idea of wearing a scarf as a shawl or belting it to appear like a cape.  I've owned this snake print one for a couple of years, and it is still my go-to scarf when I want to add a touch of print to an otherwise plain outfit.

Remember when I recently did a post on the fanny pack (you can read it here)?  Well, I thought I would create my own by taking my Louis Vuitton clutch and tying it around my waist to appear as a belt bag.  I actually like the way it turned out, and will be wearing it again.  What do you think?





Jeans: AG Adriano Goldschmied// Sweater: Theory// Scarf: Tolani (old but similar here, and have these here and here on my wish list)/ Boots: Lauren Ralph Lauren// Sunglasses: House of Harlow// Bracelet: Vita Fede// Wrist Bracelet: Gorjana// Ring: Vita Fede

XO Rachael



0 comments