Little Black Romper


I'm back from vacation, and although I'm sad to not be in sunny West Palm Beach anymore, it's almost 60 degrees here in Boston today, and that puts me in a good mood.  Plus, taking care of two eight-month-olds by yourself all vacation is not easy, so I'm a little more relaxed now that I'm back home.  It was such a great week, and I had so much fun taking the twins to Disney World and swimming for the first time, but for our next vacation, I'll make sure Mike comes along!  I'll share some photos of the boys and our trip later this week.

While in West Palm I visited one of my favorite stores, Ceci Palm Beach, and was excited to find this romper.  I've been wanting to add a jumpsuit to my wardrobe for a while now, and although I still want a pants version, this romper is a great alternative, and will be perfect for the summer.  Not only is it extremely comfortable and easy to wear during the day while chasing the babies around, but it can be dressed up with a pair of heels and worn for a night out.  I wore it out to dinner one of our last nights in Florida, and since it was a bit of a cooler night (low 70's), I added a blazer and little booties.  All I need now is for summer to arrive here in Boston.











Romper: James and Joy (similar herehere and here) // Blazer: Soft Joie// Boots: Sam Edelman// Necklaces: Sarah ChloeGorjana// Ring: Melanie Auld// Bracelets: Love From VenusVita Fede// Sunnies: House of Harlow



 photo signature_zpsa8076caf.png

0 comments