70's Dreaming


Another day, another flare....

I know I've been on a flare kick lately (seen here and here), but I can't seem to get enough.  Skinny jeans are still my favorite style, but as I mentioned before, it's a nice change to pull on a flare. I have to admit, after recently cleaning out and organizing my closet, I had forgotten about all the flare jeans I have collected.  The pair I'm wearing here are the J Brand Love Story, and I believe they were the first pair of flares that I bought.  I love how they are slim at the top and break into the flare below the knee, making your legs look long and skinny.  It was warm this weekend when I wore this outfit, and I was happy to be able to wear a tee shirt without freezing my butt off!  I added the fur vest for a little warmth, and love the 70's vibe this outfit exuded.  I was actually contemplating getting rid of these jeans because they are shorter than my other flares, and tend to be too short with most of my heels.  They were almost a tad too short with these pumps for my liking, but then I realized that I should cut them, so they would be my pair to wear with flats.  How cute will they look with a flat gladiator sandal and a tank this summer?  And who knows, I can always pair them with a high heel for the whole culotte look?  Although, I'm not a big fan of the short look with denim, I've learned to never say never.








 Jeans: J Brand// Tee: Tobey Grey// Fur Vest: 525 America// Pumps: Nine West// Bag: Foley + Corinna// Rings: House of Harlow, Baublebar// Bracelets: Vita FedeLove From VenusPark Lane// Necklaces: Sarah ChloeLisa Freede// Sunnies: Fendi (similar here)

Happy April Fool's day!  I'm not one to play tricks on people, but I love April Fool's because it means it's finally April and officially spring.  I know spring technically began a couple of weeks ago, but it's really this month that we can expect the warm days and new blooms.  Plus, it's my birthday and anniversary month, making it one of my favorites times.  Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments

  1. I can't get enough of flares and these are perfect! Love the vest too! So cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Makes me wish I had a shirt black vest so I could copy you. :) I've been loving flares lately.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace! Found you blog through "For The Love of Leopard". I host a link up every Wednesday (still live!) so stop by if you get a chance.

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete