Rachael's Radar: Festival Style




It's that time of year again: festival season, which means summer is just around the corner!  Between the warmer weather we've been having, (yes, I mean 50 degrees, which feels like summer after the winter we had) and Coachella kicking off this weekend, I can't help but want to shop for everything festival worthy.  Although I won't be attending Coachella this year, it doesn't mean that I can't dress the part, or at least add a little boho to my wardrobe.  An easy way to do the bohemian look is by adding a little fringe to your outfit.  You can do this by finishing your outfit with a fringe bag or shoes, (loving the H&M ones above) or by adding a kimono over jean shorts and a white tee shirt.  Another trend I've been loving, which is also perfect for a music festival, is the romper.  I'm loving the black and white one above from Mango, and think it would look great with those lace up sandals. A flowy dress is also on my wish list this summer, and I have a few of them from Free People that I'm eyeing.

On a side note, I haven't shopped at Mango in the longest time, and after browsing their website, I'm loving their spring collection.  I'll be placing an order soon!

Also, Shopbop is having their Friends and Family sale.  Take 25% your order (restrictions apply) with code SPRING25

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday, and for those lucky ones heading to Coachella, I wish you a fun weekend!


 photo signature_zpsa8076caf.png

0 comments